SFP May & June SAT Class on Saturdays
Students who plan to take an SAT after the May exam, including the official exam in June, can register for Curvebreakers' SAT class on Saturdays, which starts on March 25th and runs through May 20th. The class will offer students a total of 18 hours of instruction and one full-length, proctored SAT practice exam.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional SAT practice tests, and an SAT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Report: After the full-length, proctored practice test, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to SAT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the SAT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the SAT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
Additional Course Materials:
A New Approach to Deconstruct & Destroy the SAT: Conquer the SAT with Curvebreakers - Available on Amazon in both print and digital editions.
Full Schedule (9am-12pm):
1) Saturday, March 25
2) Saturday, April 1
3) Saturday, April 22
4) Saturday, April 29
5) Saturday, May 6*
6) Saturday, May 13
7) Saturday, May 20
*Practice test session will end at 12:15pm.
St. Francis Prep
Dates:3/25, 4/1, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6*, 5/13, 5/20
Time:9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Total Course Length:18 Hours
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device