ACT Class for the December Exam for Archbishop Molloy HS
This ACT Class for students at Archbishop Molloy High School includes eight instructional sessions each running two hours and 15 minutes long. Also included is a full-length, ACT practice exam before the last two class sessions. The instructor will use group report data from the practice test to review the most commonly missed questions in the last sessions.
The instructor gives strategies to help students manage their time and recognize familiar topics and questions. Students are given the opportunity to compete in fun Kahoot! quizzes to reinforce new information. Homework is assigned after each class session to practice the strategies they learned on real ACT questions. After completing this course, students will become stronger test-takers, building confidence going into the official exam.
Students are asked to purchase A New Approach to Deconstruct and Destroy the ACT, which is available from Amazon (Paperback: $14.99 | E-Book: $3.99 (Free with KindleUnlimited)
This class includes:
- 1 full-length, proctored practice exam with diagnostic score reports. To add on a second test, enroll in the proctored ACT practice exam on October 23rd.
- 8 class sessions for a total of 18 hours of instructional time
- The most effective ACT strategies taught by all our tutors and instructors
- Homework assignments after each class session
- Class notes shared with parents and students after each session
Archbishop Molloy (Room tbd)
Dates:11/8, 11/10, 11/15, 11/17, 11/20*, 11/22, 11/29, 12/1, 12/6
*Saturday, 11/20 is a practice exam. Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Time:2:30 PM - 4:45 PM
Total Course Length:18 hours (class sessions)
Adding product to your cart