H. Frank Carey SAT Bootcamp for the October Exam
- 8 total hours of instruction
- Up to 30 minutes of break time on both days
- Course materials included
This bootcamp beginning on September 29th & 30th at H. Frank Carey High School allows students to complete 8 hours of total preparation before the official exam takes place on October 2nd. Bootcamps are shorter, compact courses that are more fast-paced than a multi-week class. Bootcamps are ideal for both students starting their prep and for students looking for an in-depth review before taking an official exam.
- Recommended (not required): Curvebreakers' SAT Strategy Book, A New Approach to Deconstruct and Destroy the SAT. Currently, the book is free on Amazon with Kindle Unlimited. The Kindle version can be purchased for $3.99 and the paperback is $14.99.
- Additional course materials will be given to students at the first class session.
H. Frank Carey High School (Room TBD)
Dates:9/29 & 9/30
Time:4:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Total Course Length:8 hours
Adding product to your cart