English Language Arts (ELA) Regents Review Class (ONLINE)
Course Description:Reading comprehension, textual analysis, and argument-based writing the main sections of the NYS English Language Arts (ELA) exam. In this online course, an ELA expert will show students effective testing strategies to navigate the reading comphrension section, and how to tackle passages to craft an source-based response and expository essay.
This class includes:
- Tips for reading and annotating
- Common question types in the multiple choice section & strategies to answer them
- How to budget your time across the three sections
- How to begin and structure the writing responses
- What is required in each writing response for a good score