HANC SAT Partnership Class
Curvebreakers' signature partnership SAT class is available for students at the Hebrew Academy of Nassau County. Starting with a practice test on February 2nd, students will receive a total of 18 hours of instruction from an expert on the SAT along with a total of two proctored, diagnostic exams.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional SAT practice tests, and an SAT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Reports: After each full-length proctored practice tests, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to SAT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the SAT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the SAT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
In-person class sessions at the Hebrew Academy of Nassau County
Dates:2/2*, 2/7, 2/9, 2/14, 2/16, 2/21, 2/23, 2/28, 3/2*, 3/9
*These sessions will be full-length practice exams only
Time:Class Sessions: 5:00 PM - 7:15 PM
Practice Tests (VIRTUAL): 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Total Course Length:18 hours, 2 diagnostic practice exams
Adding product to your cart