IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL EXAMS
All new students are able to take up to two diagnostic practice exams for free. A diagnostic practice exam includes a full-length, timed test of a previously administered exam by a proctor. Students and parents will receive their cumulative score, section scores, and full diagnostic report within 3 business days following the exam.
In-Person practice exams take place at Curvebreakers in Garden City at 320 Old Country Road in Suite 102 every Saturday and Sunday. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, the testing room can seat up to 13 students for practice tests. Desks are spaced at least 3' apart. Masks are required for unvaccinated students.
Virtual practice exams are held via Zoom every Saturday and Sunday. A proctor leads students through the timed sections of the exam. After registering, students will receive the Zoom Meeting Link and additional instructions how to prepare their testing materials and submit their answer sheet for grading.
HOW TO REGISTER
- If you have registered for a practice with us before, book your exam here.
- If this is your first time taking a practice test with us, please start here. You will also be asked to set up a family profile. It only takes one minute (or less), and you'll only be asked to do this one time.
- Select your exam from the available options. Virtual exams are listed as separately from in-person exams.
- Enter all the information into the booking form. You will receive an email confirmation with the details about your practice test.
- Complete your family and student profiles.