August 2023 SAT Class (Tues/Thurs)
This class runs from throughout the month of August and provides students with 20 hours of total preparation before the official SAT exam. An instructor will review each section of the test in detail, providing students with the basic content knowledge they need along with various test-taking strategies. Instructors will assign homework from practice tests and Curvebreakers' SAT strategy book.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional ACT practice tests, and an ACT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Reports: After each full-length proctored practice tests, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to ACT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the ACT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the ACT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
- Students may take an additional 2 free diagnostic practice exams that can be scheduled at your convenience (not a part of the class).
- Class registrants can receive up to $300 off a private tutoring package. (call the office at 516-728-1561 to redeem)
Curvebreakers' A New Approach to Deconstruct & Destroy the SAT: Conquer the SAT with Curvebreakers - Available on Amazon in both print and digital editions.
320 Old Country Road, Suite 102
Garden City, NY 11530
Dates:7/25*, 7/27, 8/1, 8/3, 8/8, 8/10, 8/15, 8/17*, 8/22, 8/24
Time:1:00pm - 3:30pm
Total Course Length:20 hours
Adding product to your cart