College Essay Writing Course
This event has passed.
Admissions officers are placing more importance on students' college essays as they look past test scores to understand more about the personality and values held by potential students.
Curvebreakers' college essay writing course for provides students with an 8-day course over two weeks that leads them through brainstorming, topic development, outlining & drafting, and editing and revising.
After completing this course, each student will:
- Have a completed, finalized common app essay with an approved topic by the owner of Curvebreakers, Nicholas LaPoma.
- Understand what admissions officers are looking for which can be applied to all aspects of college application.
- Know how to approach the supplemental essay prompts such as the commonly used "Why Us?" prompt and difficult prompts about social issues.
1) Getting Started & Topic Selection
2) Outlining & Crafting the Essay
3) Editing & Proofreading
4) Supplemental Essays
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device