Fall SAT Class at Sewanhaka High School
Students in the Sewanhaka Central High School district may register for this SAT class being held at Sewanhaka High School. The schedule is designed to lead students up to the November SAT exam.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional SAT practice tests, and an SAT student homework planner.
- Two Full-Length, Diagnostic SAT Practice Exams: After each proctored practice test, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to SAT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the SAT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the SAT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
A New Approach to Deconstruct & Destroy the SAT: Conquer the SAT with Curvebreakers - Available on Amazon in both print and digital editions. Reading from this book will a part of the homework assignments.