SFP March SAT Class on Weekdays
Curvebreakers' SAT class on Tuesdays starts January 17th and will offer students a total of 18 hours of instruction and one full-length, proctored SAT practice exam.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional SAT practice tests, and an SAT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Report: After the full-length, proctored practice test, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to SAT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the SAT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the SAT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
A New Approach to Deconstruct & Destroy the SAT: Conquer the SAT with Curvebreakers - Available on Amazon in both print and digital editions.
Full Schedule (3-6pm all dates):
St. Francis Prep, Room TBD
Dates:1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28 (practice test), 3/7
Time:3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Total Course Length:18 Hours, plus one practice exam
Adding product to your cart