SFP May SAT Class on Saturdays
Curvebreakers' SAT class on Tuesdays starts March 4th and will offer students a total of 18 hours of instruction and one full-length, proctored SAT practice exam.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional SAT practice tests, and an SAT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Report: After the full-length, proctored practice test, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to SAT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the SAT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the SAT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
A New Approach to Deconstruct & Destroy the SAT: Conquer the SAT with Curvebreakers - Available on Amazon in both print and digital editions.
Full Schedule (9am-12pm):
St. Francis Prep
Dates:3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25, 4/1, 4/22 (practice test), 4/29
Time:9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Total Course Length:18 Hours
Adding product to your cart