SFP Summer SAT Class
Summer is a great time to review SAT material and prepare for fall exams. This particular class is ideal for rising seniors (class of 2024) looking to take an SAT exam in August or sometime in the fall. It will not directly prepare rising juniors for the digital SAT, but many of the concepts will apply to the new exam format.
The class will offer students a total of 18 hours of instruction and one full-length, proctored SAT practice exam.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional SAT practice tests, and an SAT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Report: After the full-length, proctored practice test, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to SAT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the SAT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the SAT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
A New Approach to Deconstruct & Destroy the SAT: Conquer the SAT with Curvebreakers - Available on Amazon in both print and digital editions.
Full Schedule (9am-12pm):