Summer 2023 ACT Class (T/Th)
This class allows students to complete 28 hours of total class preparation and two proctored practice exams before the official exam takes place. Class instruction follows a Tuesday, Thursday schedule, and the two practice tests are scheduled on Saturdays. These practice tests are an important part of preparing for an official ACT exam and are included in the class registration.
Note: If you cannot attend both of these scheduled practice tests, please call the office to reschedule to one of our other regularly held practice exams.
- Students must purchase Curvebreakers' ACT Strategy Book, A New Approach to Deconstruct and Destroy the ACT. Currently, the book is free on Amazon with Kindle Unlimited. The Kindle version can be purchased for $3.99 and the paperback is $14.99.
- Digital course materials will be given to students at the first class session, which include several practice tests for homework and study guides.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional ACT practice tests, and an ACT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Reports: After each full-length proctored practice tests, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to ACT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the ACT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the ACT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
- Class registrants can receive up to $300 off a private tutoring package (call the office at 516-728-1561 to redeem).