Sewanhaka SAT Class at Floral Park Memorial
This class is open to all students residing in the Sewanhaka Central High School District and is scheduled to lead students up to the May 2023 SAT exam.
Curvebreakers' SAT class starts March 27th and will offer students a total of 18 hours of instruction and two full-length, proctored SAT practice exams.
- All course materials, which include: 140-page course workbook, 8 additional SAT practice tests, and an SAT student homework planner.
- Diagnostic Score Report: After the full-length, proctored practice test, students will receive a 6-page, in-depth report analyzing their test performance across each section, question type, and concepts.
- Customized curriculum: The instructor will use data from these practice tests to make the most of in-class instruction, reviewing test material and strategies to help raise scores.
- Free Access to SAT Strategy Accelerator Course: This YouTube-style video course provides students with strategy-packed instruction on how to master the SAT.
- 99th-Percentile Scoring Instructor: An expert on the SAT, trained in Curvebreakers' teaching methodologies, will help students learn what's needed to see a score improvement and build confidence going into their official exam.
Additional Course Materials:
A New Approach to Deconstruct & Destroy the SAT: Conquer the SAT with Curvebreakers - Available on Amazon in both print and digital editions.
Floral Park Memorial HS
Dates:3/27*, 3/29, 4/3, 4/5, 4/17, 4/19, 4/24, 4/26, 5/1*, 5/3
Time:5:00 PM - 7:15 PM
*Practice Tests: 5:00 - 8:30 PM
Total Course Length:18 hours, plus 2 practice tests
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device